As the custodian of a secular tradition of hospitality and cultural transmission, Le Voyage Français transcends the traditional approaches in travel, while blurring the ordinary lines between travel agencies and conciergerie services.
Our team, composed essentially of Maîtres-Voyagistes, have put in common their passion for France and their open-mindedness to difference and to the world, in order to offer our hosts an unprecedented and polysensorial experience of the country.
Le Voyage Français offers inspiration for dreams paired with moments crafted to match the cultural and emotional awareness of our hosts, notably those sensitive to a timeless and daily-renewed art of living, those sensitive to those tiny attentions which differentiate the beautiful from the splendid.
The certainty to benefit from a unique trip : we cautiously gather all the wishes of our hosts in order to offer them a bespoke stay. They also have access to outstanding lodging facilities and refined restaurants, to fairs and exhibitions renowned on the global scale.
We devise each stay in a very unique way, while maintaining the flexibility necessary to welcome improvisation, according to the discoveries, the feelings and the inclinations of our hosts during their trip.
A continuous assistance as from the booking of a trip with us : you may be accompagnied with a personal guide, an interpret, a personalphotographer to immortalize magical moments in France to provide you advice during your shopping. We may also provide you with logistic services as well as with some enhanced security and child care.
A passion for service : the discretion and the humility, the listening and the availability of our teams testify of the know-how of our Maîtres-Voyagistes and frame the excellence of our services.
A unique and memorable experience…
Offer a memorable travelling experience, which singles itself out of any other, is an ambition and a reality performed by Le Voyage Français at every single moment in order to meet the most various expectations of its clients.
A savoir-faire renown in the luxury travel market
In connection with specialists, famous in their field of skills, and selected upon their craftman’s and unique approach of servicing, our team has crafted its proper art of welcoming and sharing the wonders of France, in order to make the stay of any of our host, a very unique moment.
Choosing Le Voyage Français to discover France, and Europe at large, is an obvious choice, the prolongation of a quest for authenticity and rarity in the discovery of new territories, new ways of life.
Tailor-made travel is an art, our passion is to share it
For our hosts, fond of exclusivity, we create luxury and bespoke trips to France and its neighbouring countries. Welcomed by our Maître-voyagistes, who pay them a permanent and thoughtful attention, they appreciate the refinement and the service naturally expected while staying in France, ode to creativity and human passions, crossroads of terroirs and arts of living.
Each stay embodies the most original wishes and expectations of our clients, whether they travel on a business or leisure purpose, alone or with other people.
Are you a travel agency, a tour operator?
Le Voyage Français offers you its know-how in providing the highest degree of service and satisfaction to its most demanding clients, looking for fist-class service, for surprises and outstandingness, in their professional as well as their private trips.
The tailor-made trips which we create reveal to your clients the best in France. They nurture their collection of memories, while enhancing their loyalty towards our services.
To discover more of our services, please contact us now. We will answer you in the shortest delay.
• Fete de la truffe & académie culinaire du foie gras et de la truffe (Sarlat) - Janvier La Truffe noire du Périgord un joyau. A Sarlat, on lui voue un tel culte qu’on la fête chaque année mi-janvier, en pleine saison. Car le diamant noir se cueille de décembre à février.
• La Fashion Week Haute couture (Paris) – 21 au 24 janvier 2013
• La Fashion Week Prêt à porter (Paris) – 26 février au 6 mars 2013
• Van Cleef & Arpels, l'Art de la Haute Joallerie" (Paris) – 20 sept 2012 au 3 fev 2013 Toute l’audace de la création d’une grande maison de joaillerie sera mise en lumière dans la nef des Arts Décoratifs à travers plus de 400 bijoux
• Rétrospective sur Dali au Centre Pompidou (Paris) – du 21 novembre au 25 mars 2013 Le Centre Pompidou rend hommage à l\'une des figures magistrales les plus complexes et prolifiques de l\'art du 20e siècle, Salvador Dalí : peintre espag
• Festival international de la bande dessinée (Angoulême) – 31 janv 2013 – 3 fev 2013 Une grande fête durant quatre jours, où le public et les professionnels confirment Angoulême comme le rendez-vous incontournable de tous les amoureux
• Jumping International (Bordeaux) - du 8 au 10 février 2013 Bordeaux accueille la Coupe du monde de saut d\'obstacles qui est le plus gros circuit hivernal et la seule étape française avec Lyon depuis 1973.
• 15e Festival du film asiatique (Deauville). Du 7 au 11 mars 2013. . Le Festival du cinéma asiatique de Deauville fait découvrir à travers des productions asiatiques, un cinéma d\'ouvertures sur d’autres cultures. C’est un festival de printemps qui révèle des stars adulées dans leur pays.